The Greenwich School of Fashion, is a hub of creativity and innovation. It offers comprehensive programs in fashion design, textile design, and fashion marketing and merchandising. The school provides a stimulating environment for students to explore their artistic talents and develop their fashion sense. Students gain exposure to the latest fashion trends, technologies, digitalization and sustainable practices. The faculty, composed of experienced fashion professionals, guide students through the design process, from concept development to final production. The school organizes fashion shows, exhibitions, jury displays, guest speaker sessions and industry collaborations, providing students with valuable networking opportunities in the fashion world.
The school of Fashion has signed an MoU with renowned fashion designer Yousuf Bashir Qureshi, is in collaboration with Lucky & Zaman Textile Mills.
- * Associate of Science in Textile Design
- * Associate of Science in Fashion Styling & Communication
- * Associate of Science in Fashion Design
- * Associate of Science in Fashion Marketing & Merchandising
- * Bachelor of Science in Textile Design
- * Bachelor of Science in Fashion Styling & Communication
- * Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design
- * Bachelor of Science in Fashion Marketing & Merchandising
* for any query related to Fashion prorams feel free to contact at 0304-2344710