Club & Societies
Student life at Greenwich is fun filled and rewarding with different activities being executed by various Societies. Different events and forums are available to address students’ area of passion and interest. It is also a mean of increased interaction between faculty and students which enhances and augments student learning.
Joining a society will provide students a platform to mingle around with people of similar interest further it will also assist to expand their networking. Our societies provide forum for them to build and develop their leadership skills as well.
Students may opt for one or multiple societies from the following :
- * Arts and Creativity Society
- * Athletics Society
- * Community Outreach Society
- * Greenwich University Model United Nations Society
- * Literary Society
- * Dramatic Society
- * Public Speaking Society
- * Entrepreneur Society
- * Environment Protection Society
- * Ushers Society
- * Theater & Production Society
- * Music Society