To maintain, promote and enhance quality of University More ...
To aim for high quality education at undergraduate and graduate More ...
QEC is structured in complaince with HEC-QAA requisites. More ...
International Association of Universities (IAU)
- The International Association of Universities (IAU) is the UNESCO-based worldwide association of higher education institutions. It brings together institutions and organizations from some 150 countries for "reflection and action on common concerns and collaborates with various international, regional and national bodies active in higher education".
- IAU is based in Paris and is located at the headquarters of UNESCO. However, it is an independent organization.
Association of International Educators (NAFSA)
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators is a non-profit professional organization for professionals in all areas of international education including education abroad advising and administration, international student advising, campus internationalization, admissions, outreach, overseas advising, and English as a Second Language (ESL) administration.
Asia-Pacific Quality Network (APQN)
- The Asia-Pacific Quality Network (APQN) has been developed with the purpose of serving the needs of quality assurance agencies in higher education in a region that contains over half the world's population.
The International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE)
- The International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE) is a world-wide association of over 200 organisations active in the theory and practice of quality assurance in higher education. The great majority of its members are quality assurance agencies that operate in many different ways, although the Network also welcomes (as associate members) other organisations that have an interest in QA in HE.
- INQAAHE offers members many services, including a Journal, a Bulletin, a Query service, a Good Practice database, and a Professional Qualification in QA. There are also Conferences and Fora at least annually.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) was founded in 1916 to accredit schools of business worldwide. The first accreditations took place in 1919. The stated mission is to advance quality management education worldwide through accreditation and thought leadership. It is regarded as the benchmark for business school quality among the academic community. In 1991, the AACSB adopted new accreditation standards that were more flexible.
- Its founding members include Columbia University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, New York University, Northwestern University, The Ohio State University, Tulane University, Drake University, University of California, Berkeley, University of Chicago, Purdue University, University of Illinois, University of Nebraska, University of Pennsylvania, University of Pittsburgh, University of South Florida, University of South Florida St. Petersburg, The University of Texas, University of Wisconsin–Madison, and Yale University.
Talloires Network of Tufts University USA
- The Talloires Network is an international association of institutions committed to strengthening the civic roles and social responsibilities of higher education.
Association of Quality Assurance Agencies of the Islamic World (AQAAIW)
- The Association of Quality Assurance Agencies of the Islamic World (AQAAIW) was established in 2011.
- The goals of AQAAIW are:
. To enhance the capacity of quality assurance agencies in countries of the Islamic World;
. To encourage cooperation with regional and international quality assurance organisations;